What exactly do you mean by older? Like... really old? I presume you act old for your age having gone through university early. Either that or it means that younger guys in Nebraska just aren't raised the same way as they used to be.
When I was younger (and single'r) I bought a few drinks for a few women at the bars on Husker weekends. It never really seemed to work much, it was almost a contest with the groups of girls to see who could get the most free drinks.
3 comments:
What exactly do you mean by older? Like... really old? I presume you act old for your age having gone through university early. Either that or it means that younger guys in Nebraska just aren't raised the same way as they used to be.
I wrote this post after I had a 45 year old man try to pick me up at a bar. Even after he found out that we both work for the same agency!
When I was younger (and single'r) I bought a few drinks for a few women at the bars on Husker weekends. It never really seemed to work much, it was almost a contest with the groups of girls to see who could get the most free drinks.
Post a Comment